Monday, January 10, 2011

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!

Just wanted to take this opportunity to sincerely thank you all for  your continued support throughout the years.  It is because of you that I continue to excite in learning more about healthy ingredients for better living and work to infuse these formulas into all of my products.  Your support, words of kindness, encouragement, testimonies gave me the momentum  I needed to move into 300 Blake Street Studios in Raleigh, NC’s City Market.  I look forward to what 2011 will bring to Scentsuosity, the new products I have on deck to introduce and the workshops/sessions I will lead so that you can create your own Scentsuosity experience.  I am looking forward to seeing all of the people that I have met on the road(events, expos, churches, markets) in my new location, come by visit the studio--Blake Street Studios Raleigh, NC.          

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 

No comments:

Post a Comment